Friday, July 11, 2008

Kitten...

I saw the tiniest kitten the other day that I really wanted to take home with me. I was walking to the subway stop and it came walking up to me and mewed and my heart just melted. It was so small I was afraid to pick it up, but it wouldn't even have filled the palm of my hand, and it couldn't have been more than 4 inches tall. Of course it was wandering around the streets of Shanghai with no mother in sight and was right around lots of bikes and cars. I wonder if it made it...

I'm always a little afraid of playing with street animals here because rabies is sort of a problem, not to mention the fact that there is a lot of disgusting stuff for them to get into. This little kitten already had ticks or huge fleas or something in its fur. It was adorable though and made me look forward to getting a cat of my own even more!!!

Also... another great craigslist post... http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/dal/705407729.html.

I like cats.

No comments: