Monday, July 14, 2008

Transformers!!!


I saw a car that was totally decked out Transformers style. I see a lot of cars like this around Shanghai that have the Decepticon insignia on the back so that the drivers look totally cool. This car took it to a whole new level though. It was painted in the black and white of the police car. Except instead of Police it said Transformers. It still totally had the "to punish and enslave..." phrase painted on the side of it and the little insignia on the back.

It was pretty freaking funny. People are really strange and I have to wonder why anyone would seriously want to drive around in a car like that. Don't get me wrong, I loved Transformers. The toys, the TV show, the movie... pretty much everything. I still don't want to dress my car up as one though. That just seems weird.

Unless..... they do exist!

No comments: